Sites Covered by this Privacy Statement
The Maxim at Home (“MAH”) respects your right to privacy. Maxim at Home has created this privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) to demonstrate our firm commitment to your right to privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines our personal data handling practices for this Web site. This Privacy Statement is readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every Maxim at Home web page.
Links to Other Sites and Public Forums
Maxim at Home may make message boards, news groups, and/or public forums available to users on its web sites. Any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information that may be accessed by third parties; therefore, you should use caution before deciding to disclose any personal data in these forums.
Collection of Personal Data
Maxim at Home collects personal data to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). Maxim at Home collects, maintains, and secures personal data from its current and former employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with Maxim at Home customers, from current and former contingent workers (including temporary workers and other non-employees) of Maxim at Home and, at times, it may collect or be exposed to personal data from its customers or vendors. Through certain of the Maxim at Home web sites, Maxim at Home collects personal data that is voluntarily provided by users when a user signs up for a Maxim at Home job board account or other Maxim at Home web site that allows for users to set up an account or otherwise submit information for the purpose of searching for temporary or permanent employment opportunities, submit a resume for inclusion in a Maxim at Home database or respond to a listed employment position.
The information Maxim at Home collects will be used only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- To identify your IP address and location;
- Provide the ability to contact you via phone, SMS, and email;
- Comply with human resource requirements;
- Comply with government regulations,
- Provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs;
- Support recruitment inquiries
- Facilitate the job search process and help us find you a suitable job match;
- Gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize you when you return;
- Provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you;
- Conduct Maxim at Home marketing, advertising and promotions;
- Notify you of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by Maxim at Home; and
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Personal data about you may be included in the following:
- Resumes/Curricula vitae;
- Online submissions to Maxim at Home job boards;
- Our interview notes;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records;
- Information necessary to provide payroll services, including banking details, tax deductions and vacation allowances;
- Information about you and your beneficiaries, as required, to enroll in any benefits packages;
- Reference letters; and
- Test results, including without limitation medical and fitness testing, psychological testing and drug and alcohol testing.
Maxim at Home notifies all identified individuals about the purposes for which personal data is collected and used. In appropriate situations, however, personal data may be “anonymized” so that the identity of individuals cannot be known. In these cases, Maxim at Home will not notify you regarding the purpose for which personal data is collected and used by Maxim at Home.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to inspect the information we hold about you, please contact:
Maxim at Home
7227 Lee Deforest Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
ATTN: Privacy Officer
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised Privacy Statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
Read our MAH Privacy Practices with regards to how personal information about our Clients may be used and disclosed and the rights of our Clients regarding their personal information.